The tree is the central motif of these workshops.
Just like a tree, we explore how to stand in a balanced way in between heaven and earth and we get intimate with the fundamental forces evoked by the tree’s life cycle:
We engage in simple, ancient and nature-based practices, such as:
– still chi kung (zhan zhuang, archetypical postures for health)
– ba duan jin
– slow movement
– walking chi kung
– partner work with the trees
This training makes available:
– simple and efficient practices that you can take home and integrate in your daily life
– exercises that nourish your sensorial awareness, immunity, nervous system regulation, heart-connection, grounding and intimacy with yourself and the surrounding world
– orienting and connecting to environment
– exploration and play around what it means to be part of the web of life connecting all living beings
Event open to all levels of practice. No previous experience with Chi Kung required.
Registration or more information, please send email to email@example.com.
After receiving your interest, Raquel will return with an intake form and the practical details.