Chi Kung open lessons introduces awake and in-the-body explorations around upright stillness, posture, energy management and organic cycles.During the course of 7 lessons, you will explore in your body the fundamental forces of the creative cycle:
- lesson 1: seed (essence)
- lesson 2: verticality
- lesson 3: rooting (sinking, leaning)
- lesson 4: sprouting (rising)
- lesson 5: branching (boundaries&reaching out)
- lesson 6: blooming (rooted expression)
- lesson 7: spreading (solidity&flexibility)
You can attend per session or apply for the whole series of 7 lessons.
This openings are meant for everyone who is curious or longing for more energy, creative flow and wish to experiment somatic & nature based approaches for sensing into the body, tune-in with nature’s intelligence and nurture the inherent cyclic, sensuous, healing nature within oneself.
No previous experience with Chi Kung is required.